And so, a blogging break is on my agenda this week. I’ll skip my Midweek Morsel post this Wednesday but will return with a regular post next Sunday afternoon.
First some fun, though—a little guide to let you know if you might need a spring break, too :)
It might be time for spring break if:
- You’re regularly looking for items that, in fact, are right under your nose.
- Dates with your significant other have been reduced to an occasional lunch at Arby’s.
- You’re dangerously close to giving yourself a new “do”. . . by pulling out some hair!
- Your to-do list rivals the size of Santa’s naughty and nice list. Or . . .
- Your GPS system has been setting itself for an out-of-town trip.
So what are you waiting for? Get the heck out of Dodge! :)
See you soon!
“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:” Ecclesiastes 3:1
*Do you have any spring break plans?
*Flickr photo by koalazymonkey